Ride out Sunday 9th March. Yorkshire/Dales?

Grizzlyadams

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, this is Guy from Halifax.

Anyone up for a ride out tommorow? The weather forecast it supposed to be great. This is my first attempt to arrange a meet up/ride out, so if anyone is interested give us a shout. :)

Would have joined you Guy but England v Wales tomorrow. Don't support either but should be a good game and want to see how the result impacts on Ireland! Enjoy yourself.

I would also have loved to join you Guy, but fear I will b a bit late from SA. Wouldn't want you guys to wait for me...

Yeah it is a bit short notice. Where about's in West Yorkshire are you? We could meet somewhere in the middle. The time can be to suit you....

Not sure if I can make it at the moment, will probably only be sure first thing in the morning, do you have a plan? Start time, route etc.

Andrew

Hi Andrew haven't got definite route as such but if you want we could meet at the little chef at the top of the Skipton by pass, and make a plan. Let me know first thing if you are up for it. :)

Cheers

Hi Guy.
Mrs Sooty & I are heading over the Trough of Bowland to Glassan Docks (much nicer than it sounds) tomorrow. Will be passing The little Chef at about 10.30/11.00 if you fancy the ride.

Will start from the little chef at Skipton at say 10.30 ish am. Any body interested see ya there.

Guy

OK..
If i can find it I will aim to be at little chef Skipton 10.30

PS..... Sooty knows some great routes

He will probably be too quick for us ,now he has a WC:D

It is quick Slim, but after every blast I do to run it in Mrs Sooty catches me up in no time on her 650, on hairpin bends she is still much quicker than me, I would like to blame the bike for this but its been he same on everything I ride.

The little Chef is on the Settle side of Skipton, on A roundabout Junction of A629/A59. Its attached to a Travel Lodge.

Had a great day today, good roads and good company, thanks to Sooty for leading the way and to Guy who started it all off.

See you on the next one.:beerjug:

Really enjoyed the ride, and company today. Some interesting routes. Thank you Mr & Mrs Sooty, Andrew, and Guy.
See you on the next one!:thumb2

What happened :confused:

I arrived at 10.35 waited until 11.05

Spent the rest of the day 230 miles on me own :tears:tears

Dumped

Had a great day today, good roads and good company, thanks to Sooty for leading the way and to Guy who started it all off.

See you on the next one.:beerjug:

Good in he ..... that Sooty chap

But then I wouldn't know would I .....

Me being Dumped like :D

sorry we missed out, we headed from thirsk north up to ambleside and langdale, wrynose and hardnkot then back through sedberg and hawes back to thirsk, good ride out though

Back
Top Bottom