Tassels

Captain Black

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So has anyone got any Harley gear with tassels on it ?

Jacket, leather jeans, boots, etc

Anyone got any tassels on their bike ?

Tassels on the grips, and proud of them. The bike came with them, and it's bad luck to change!

Good man, your the only one to bring your tassels out of the cupboard and into the sunlight . :bow

Bead curtains keep flies out of the house - do tassels keep flies off your visor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So has anyone got any Harley gear with tassels on it ?

Jacket, leather jeans, boots, etc

Anyone got any tassels on their bike ?

Weeeeeeeell,

No!

But, I had a '97 K1200RS for ages and ran down to a Hardly bash at Port Grimaud with some mates either 2000 or possibly 2005, cant remember zactly. At the entrance a leggy blond refused me entry until I'd had it babtised in beer and put a tassel kit on it. The bike that is. Leather ones they were, that hung from the ft. brake and clutch levers. Stayed on her until I sold her and caused much merriment in the circle of eejits I rode wth at the time.
Still got them but it's more than I can stand to put them on the GSA:yikes

Fluff.

Look at my Avitar.
The "mortarboard" is made out of Liquorice, with an stripper's tassle in the middle.
In my hand is the other tassle.
At my daughter's wedding.
I took off the "mortarboard" and moved it in a circualr motion in front of my chest, and started to swing the other one, saying they were two of a pair. "Mortarboard" was so that I could eat my own hat. Raised £500 for the local hospice with this stunt.
Myke

Back
Top Bottom