can't access for sale section

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubascuba3

Reaction score
Any idea why I don't have permission to access?
3a4ydeqa.jpg

You'll have to subscribe to the forum to access that and a couple of other sections.

You're obviously not keeping select company................we have standards and £12 keeps the Boss in gin and riff-raff out:D

The daft thing is you need to subscribe/pay to view an advert which means the amount of people viewing a potential add is low so no point subscribing......its unlimited on Gumtree

The daft thing is you need to subscribe/pay to view an advert which means the amount of people viewing a potential add is low so no point subscribing......its unlimited on Gumtree

This site is so much more than an advert, I'd suggest you stick to Gumtree if an advert is all you require.
If you want the chance to purchase genuine products, off genuine people and spend time on a quality forum, invest £12.00 spondoolies :thumb2

Well, my F800GS is for sale on Gumtree, brilliant bike at a brilliant price. In Glasgow. Usually easy to sell smaller items, I'm not sure about bikes

It's not that brilliant, a F800Gs 2008 was in the for sale section, with half the miles, full alloy luggage plus other extras, for £1200 cheaper!

And it had a new battery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that brilliant, a F800Gs 2008 was in the for sale section, with half the miles, full alloy luggage plus other extras, for £1200 cheaper!

And it had a new battery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that advert, price looks right out of wack.Maybe something dodgy with it, other adverts are 500-1000 more

I saw that advert, price looks right out of wack.Maybe something dodgy with it, other adverts are 500-1000 more

He's talking about an advert in the For Sale section on here, not Gumtree......

Is always tricky working out what to advertise something for. I looked on auto trader and there were 2 or 3 500/1000 more than mine so I chose a price that seems reasonable. I'll probably try auto trader if I get no bites on Gumtree.

Never mind buying and selling stuff, I guarantee you'll get £12 worth of Craic and advice in the first few weeks.
Get it paid. It's not like you're an Aberdonian, is it ?

Never mind buying and selling stuff, I guarantee you'll get £12 worth of Craic and advice in the first few weeks.
Get it paid. It's not like you're an Aberdonian, is it ?

Too few people view the ads so not worth it I think. You have to pay £12 to view which makes no sense

Too few people view the ads so not worth it I think. You have to pay £12 to view which makes no sense

makes sense to plenty of others...............

It saves the site being plagued by chancers, who will buy anything they think they can turn a profit on - by punting on - to Ebay and Gumtree..............

Each to their own, though - it's not as if you are being compelled to pay - your choice.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom