Nav V phone connectivity

CosmicRide

Reaction score
Hello Chaps, I'm trying to find some information with regards to using my phone with the nav v.

I have a windows phone so don't have access to the smartlink app thingy.

I've downloaded the manual and tried google but can't seem to find any information with what functions are available?
Once I pair the phone to the nav v will the callers number display on screen when I get a incoming call...ect?

Or is it all linked in with the app :blast

Thanks

Matt

Sorry maybe I should have said before I buy one can I have some advice.

The reviews I've read make no reference to said feature so thought I would just ask :)

Hello Chaps, I'm trying to find some information with regards to using my phone with the nav v.

I have a windows phone so don't have access to the smartlink app thingy.

I've downloaded the manual and tried google but can't seem to find any information with what functions are available?
Once I pair the phone to the nav v will the callers number display on screen when I get a incoming call...ect?

Or is it all linked in with the app :blast

Thanks

Matt

Just pair your Phone to the device, Phone app will show on the screen. Select that & it will show all the infomation your phone shows via the onscreen menu.

Just pair your Phone to the device, Phone app will show on the screen. Select that & it will show all the infomation your phone shows via the onscreen menu.

Thanks iand46, I've only used the Zumo 220 so phone pairing functions are not something I've used before.

Pics
usuna7eq.jpg
amudanan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom