Bike power for I-pod?

Phil Reynolds

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I haven't bought an I-Pod (yet:rolleyes: ) and I've heard that the battery life (playing time) isn't that great. Anyone got one- they'd like to share their battery info?

Anyway, I was wondering, is there a power lead for the I-pod that you can plug into your bike auxillary socket?

All answers (including the usual p**s take ones) here please.

Ta, :D

Battery life on mine is rubbish, option is to send it back and they sell you a new ipod of £99. I get about 1 hour now. However, I power mine from the aux socket on my Yamaha, which is like a cigarette lighter bocket. and use a cig lighter to bmw adpater to run on the BMW and it is then great!

I keep mine topped up using a cigarette lighter socket inside my tank bag - in turn powered from the accessory socket on the beak (Adventure).

The kit to do all this came from Powerlet - if you do a search you'll find the link - they're in the USA, but deliver quickly to the UK...

Mike:)

Phil.....don't be a fashion victim mate, you're paying 20% more just 'cos the thing's called iPod.........go out and get a Creative Zen Touch 40gb.......

It is a bit bigger, but it has superb battery life, works brilliantly and is cheaper than a 40 gig Ipod.

power1.jpg

power2.jpg

power3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom