Confused or just not too sure...?

Schtum

Iconoclast
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This one doesn't seem too sure of what it wants to be....:nenau

IMG_1385.JPG

I feel a quick paraphrase of Hamlet coming on - "Nothing is pretty or ugly but thinking makes it so...." :mmmm

And, sirrah, I throw back a thought from the founder of Buddhism, my mate Lao Tzu

The beautiful is known as beautiful,
Because we know what ugly is.
The good is known as good,
Because we know what bad is.

And, sirrah, I throw back a thought from the founder of Buddhism, my mate Lao Tzu

The beautiful is known as beautiful,
Because we know what ugly is.
The good is known as good,
Because we know what bad is.

What in Gestalt psychology would be considered the figure against the ground....... (such erudition this morning, William) :D

What in Gestalt psychology would be considered the figure against the ground....... (such erudition this morning, William) :D

I'm sorry, I don't have the foggiest what that post means.......I like big words sometimes, but I'd like to think I've never allowed them to get up my botty ;)

I do know that that bike is fugly though :)

This one doesn't seem too sure of what it wants to be....:nenau

IMG_1385.JPG

Probably an affliction of the owner too... It will be on eBay for £5k next week when they move onto "other projects"....

The bread bin tank was ugly on the T150s, not sure why anyone would think putting one on that thing could be attractive:barf

It looked better on a T150 but not by much. And that fucking seat. FFS! What was he thinking?

Back
Top Bottom