Moto Centre Thun

BRD

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
With LAMPF! showing I called in for a replacement headlamp bulb (somehow I'd managed to forget to take a spare, it wasn't where it was supposed to be), after checking which lamp it was they got a new one and fitted it. I know it doesn't take long , but they didn't have to do it for free.

And if you want some BMW kit I think they had every product in the catalogue in all the sizes, racks and racks of the stuff.

And the cafe was good too.

So all good!

With LAMPF! showing I called in for a replacement headlamp bulb (somehow I'd managed to forget to take a spare, it wasn't where it was supposed to be), after checking which lamp it was they got a new one and fitted it. I know it doesn't take long , but they didn't have to do it for free.

And if you want some BMW kit I think they had every product in the catalogue in all the sizes, racks and racks of the stuff.

And the cafe was good too.

So all good!
just don't ask them to change your FD in less than 3 weeks though DAMHIK :blast:p

Great service.... A friends K1300 gearbox started to fail on the Grimsel Pass........ Two hours later, a replacement K1300 was dropped off at Lauterbrunnen..... Holiday continued as usual ��

strange isn't it? I couldn't even get them to look at my bike after the final drive failed? they were quoting next week before they could look at it, even though they knew I was due to return to UK in 2 days, when I asked if I could buy the spares through them, they said it could take 3+ days to get them in, so I ended up getting the parts shipped to Lauterbrunnen form Motorworks and doing it myself in the hotel garage........ I wasted 2 days taking it into them, and the job took me less than 2 hours all in (+ the walk to the local garage to scrounge a 7mm allen key) I was less than impressed .

strange isn't it? I couldn't even get them to look at my bike after the final drive failed? they were quoting next week before they could look at it, even though they knew I was due to return to UK in 2 days, when I asked if I could buy the spares through them, they said it could take 3+ days to get them in, so I ended up getting the parts shipped to Lauterbrunnen form Motorworks and doing it myself in the hotel garage........ I wasted 2 days taking it into them, and the job took me less than 2 hours all in (+ the walk to the local garage to scrounge a 7mm allen key) I was less than impressed .

I suppose mine was an easy fix, but it is strange how many times people report completely different experiences at any given establishment.

Back
Top Bottom