There's still life in the old girl.

Gipsy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Fired up the low rider yesterday. She hasn't rolled a wheel since getting home from Le Hog 2013! Fresh petrol and a jump start and away she went. There seems to be a fuel leak from around the pet cock, but I'll have a look at that soon. It's been a hell of a 15 months since then, but I'm getting my mojo back. I hope everyone is keeping well.

I'll give you my [w]hole support. :eek

Attachments

• support.png
    support.png
    107 KB · Views: 285
Hi Gipsy, hope you are well. Have you been away round Europe tarmacing drives?

Fired up the low rider yesterday. She hasn't rolled a wheel since getting home from Le Hog 2013!

Didn't realise we'd left your arse so tattered that you couldn't ride for 15 months.
I did warn them not to use the rustic french rolling pin because of the possibilty of splinters.

It's nice to know that the standard of wit and repartee hasn't deteriated.
Not sure about the rustic rolling pin, but I did once see a JIff bottle wrapped in 2 J cloths, that had been removed from someone's rectum!
Now off to wrestle with the petcock.

jiff bottle that must have been a while ago weve gone all continental now have to call it cif and while im on the subject why did we have to change from marathon to snickers bloody europeans

jiff bottle that must have been a while ago weve gone all continental now have to call it cif and while im on the subject why did we have to change from marathon to snickers bloody europeans

Because Marathon means knob-cheese in sand shuffler :rolleyes:

Not sure about the rustic rolling pin, but I did once see a JIff bottle wrapped in 2 J cloths, that had been removed from someone's rectum!
Now off to wrestle with the petcock.

It's that sort of comment which reminds me why it's great
to hear from you Gyppo and hope to meet up soon :thumb2

I remember you telling us a few "tales from the surgery", and that one was amongst them :D

I remember you telling us a few "tales from the surgery", and that one was amongst them :D

God, I must've been as pissed as the rest of you. No, thinking about it, I couldn't have been, I didn't do any man dancing. I hope I didn't mention the name of the famous owner of the rectum!

God, I must've been as pissed as the rest of you. No, thinking about it, I couldn't have been, I didn't do any man dancing. I hope I didn't mention the name of the famous owner of the rectum!

You did.......:augie

You said he had the cleanest colon you'd even seen.........

Back
Top Bottom