old harley for me

Don't bother. I had a 64 Pan Duo-Glide. Nice to look at but a pain in the arse to ride in modern day conditions and keep running nicely. Especially if you're a bit OCD like me - not saying you are of course :augie

Go for it... I can see you on an old a Harley...it would suit you...

I'm your friend and I'm here to help :thumb2

Twizzle just wants a laugh :D

I think it would be great fun.. The older the bike the more adventurous "le hog"..

Thinking about it now selling my DuoGlide was a BIG mistake but I couldn't have lived with it as my only Harley. Just not user friendly on congested roads.

I got fed up of fettling it every time I wanted to ride it. It would have been ok if I'd used it at least once a week but it was more like once every six months and it didn't like that :nenau

If you're serious, I know where there's a WLA available. It's not a cheap way to experience the "old Harley" gig though. The bike, plus the cost of what needs doing to it would run to around £10K. For that, done right, you have a bike that, at the moment, would go for about £14K.........
Buy a snotty old Sportster and " fake it".......:D

A 48 would do it....I am finding it hard to resist, much easier to live with I reckon.
Old Harleys are surely just for wankers who think they are cool.....When in reality, no one gives a fuck.:thumb

A 48 would do it....I am finding it hard to resist, much easier to live with I reckon.
Old Harleys are surely just for wankers who think they are cool.....When in reality, no one gives a fuck.:thumb

I do like a 48... If I was 12inches shorter I'd have one!

Been looking at old Harley's for you Dave.., car&classic etc... Mind fucking prices... Stick to the roadking!

Back
Top Bottom