Bash plate recommendation please

corsicandreamer

I,d rather be ski-ing
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Following an 83 mile thrash through some of the best off-road that the Peak district has to offer and trying to keep up with two very quick KTM's I need to replace the standard bash plate for something a lot more substantial, what have you fitted to your Hp2 and what would you recommend.

PS. I am now stuck in the UK until December if anyone who knows their way around the peak trails and wants some company (mid-week preferred ) I am happy to rendezvous wherever suits you. ( none of those gay Skygod type trails mind only man trails :D )

The Touratech guard is pretty good. It has mounting points on the frame for added strength and to reduce force to the sump.

:thumb2

Attachments

• adv_apr_2008_020_1024.jpg
    adv_apr_2008_020_1024.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 259
Thanks Spout I have been looking at this and planning to buy one on my return to France as Touratech in Avignon are cheaper than here in the UK.

And it was a straight fit? Always thought that bashplate looked good...

Cool, thanks for confirming.

Bike's looking good :thumb2

Thanks I am enjoying the bike very much, but I really miss having a rev-counter so ordered one from Deamon Tweeks.
Clutch hydraulics failed so currently waiting for a clutch master cylinder kit which means a quiet weekend in :mad:.

Back
Top Bottom