H-DFXDX01.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 371
  • H-DFXDX03.jpg
    H-DFXDX03.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 394
  • H-DFXDX05.jpg
    H-DFXDX05.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 362
Hhhmmmm not bad, just needs set of apes and the suspension dropped to finish it off.....

in my opinion or should i say i like twin pipes as in road king style ,only saying

Fuck `em Dave, half thecunts on here don`t know taste when it bites them on their arse.....Fucking apehangers........Please, oh just fucking puleaase.......Some of us actually ride our bikes for more than 20 miles to the nearest gaybar, we go a lot further to ensure we are not discovered:thumb

Lower it as well.....Fuck off, if you like it, then fucking like it and fuck anyone else and what they think....I am getting close to telling someone to fuck off to be honest.

Apes, no, I don't think so somehow :blast

Twin pipes? Well I get what your saying from a symmetry perspective, but again no. If anything, maybe a 2-1 Kerker/Supertrapp for a FXR retro look and to help it breath better, but it already has Squaking Sparrow pipes which sound quite nice thank you.

As for slammed suspension....... Yeah, it can look good on the right bike, show queens mainly, but this is a bike for riding and not for YMCA nights where you can prop it up on a footrest instead of using a side stand and stand back and admire it with your buddies over a nice warm glass of milk.

But thanks for the comments and suggestions anyway. I wanted this to get back to a basic, rideable bike and I think that is what it is ;)

I think that looks very purposeful, and could only be improved with a 'full' FXR front mudguard.

Don't expect many would agree, but I think it makes the narrow glide front end look great.

The one they use (and have done for years now), always seems to sit too high over the tyre...

Pic. from my old '89 FXRT

Attachments

• FXR.jpg
    FXR.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 243
Yes, I agree, the front mudguard does sit a little high, I might just take a look at the options on that. :beerjug:

I think it looks a bit…..well…...bland?

I like the 'heaviness' of it, combined with the narrow glide front.

That smaller fender just sort of 'floats' above the tyre, almost apologetic.

If you look at the curve of it, it seems to be for a slightly bigger (higher profile?) tyre.

Not so the 'old' version, which matches perfectly... Better in the pissing rain too :D

i never realised that critiquing harleys could be so, er......poncey.

I like the 'heaviness' of it, combined with the narrow glide front.

That smaller fender just sort of 'floats' above the tyre, almost apologetic.

If you look at the curve of it, it seems to be for a slightly bigger (higher profile?) tyre.

Not so the 'old' version, which matches perfectly... Better in the pissing rain too :D

It may be a sportster front mudguard.

Back
Top Bottom