Newark bike show this week end

Thanx for the reminder. I may get - if I'm allowed.

I'll be going. Haven't been too impressed with the previous ones but it gets me out of the house for a while.

I thought considering it's only been going for a couple of years it was very good last year, I'll be there this year as one of my Buells will be on our club stand.

I'm going to try to make it - that outfit that does the airbag vests is going to be there & I fancy checking them out

I was considering it until I read this! Be like a scrapyard now:p

Go on Att ....................... you know you want to ;-) we might even talk to you if you do ;-)

Think me and Harry the Cat might make an appearance, together with as many of the Sheffield IAM as we can encourage to join us. :tarka:tarka:tarka

Already got my route planned through some of Nottinghamshires finest roads. Just need the remnants of 5inches of snow to shift off our street first tho':eek:

We went last year less than 60 minutes at the show but at least we spent 3 hours at the aircraft museum

Think me and Harry the Cat might make an appearance, together with as many of the Sheffield IAM as we can encourage to join us. :tarka:tarka:tarka

Already got my route planned through some of Nottinghamshires finest roads. Just need the remnants of 5inches of snow to shift off our street first tho':eek:

Just been out for a walk - snow melting fast ......I reckon it will all be gone by morning :thumb2

Wouldn't care to share the route would you as I and some mates are hoping to make it?:confused:

Wouldn't care to share the route would you as I and some mates are hoping to make it?:confused:

We set off from Meadowhall Retail Park to Maltby, Oldcotes, Blyth, Retford. South on A638 after the town centre then turning left at White Houses on back roads through Stokeham to A57 at Dunham Bridge. Turn right at Newton on Trent down the A1133 and Bob's yer uncle :thumb2

Might not be going now tho' if it's pissing down:( Won't stop me riding my bike but don't fancy walking round a draughty field in the rain...

We set off from Meadowhall Retail Park to Maltby, Oldcotes, Blyth, Retford. South on A638 after the town centre then turning left at White Houses on back roads through Stokeham to A57 at Dunham Bridge. Turn right at Newton on Trent down the A1133 and Bob's yer uncle :thumb2

Might not be going now tho' if it's pissing down:( Won't stop me riding my bike but don't fancy walking round a draughty field in the rain...

Cheers Let's hope it keeps fine!:hide

It is virtually all under cover either in the Halls or a large marquee so rain isn't too much of an issue.

Didn't see any GS's there today.
In fact only about a dozen other bikes when we got there.

Magnet changed the plan and we spent the day riding through what used to be the Yorkshire coalfields out to Howden and back along the side of the Trent. Cold, wet, muddy and good fun:thumb

And tomorrow I get to clean the bikes again. Lucky me:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom