world of bmw tour to Morocco

nadeem

Who's been over with them before or thinking of going this year? I might sign up for October if funds allow...

I was going to go last year, but I discovered that the tour was led by some old tosser who'd decided to go looking for wombats in Morocco!

Last year's tour is written up in the current World of BMW magazine with pictures.

:D

Greg

Greg Masters said:
I was going to go last year, but I discovered that the tour was led by some old tosser who'd decided to go looking for wombats in Morocco!

Last year's tour is written up in the current World of BMW magazine with pictures.

:D

Greg

Oi Greg, less with the old eh! :D

The October trip is fully booked, so you can only go on the May one with 2 places left. Enjoy the security of a backup truck in Morocco if the bike breaks down. Not bad at £100 per day, for meals, hotels, ferries etc.

Roy.

nadeem said:
Damn! Can't go in May - was planning on the Oct trip...!:(

If you can only go in October, register your interest in case anyone drops out. It's some way off to this trip and circumstances do change for people.

I've sent them an e-mail and I'll give them a call in the morning...

May is a good time to visit Morocco if you can swing it. As it is just emerging from spring, the countryside is much greener than you would imagine, and it's only six weeks away from the summer solstice, so the days are quite long.

Tim

Nadeem,

Timora is organising a trip in May, I think Bakerman said he was going??

I to cannot make May, but can October'ish so if Tim has enough interest in a late trip he'll organise another. PM him.

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom