Newbie in Yorkshire

andrew

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys, chopped in my Multistrada 1200 for an S10 in November last year and was thinking I had made a big mistake till I took the S10 out yesterday for the first time since its ECU reflash - WOW what a difference - much smoother and soooo much more pull in the lower gears. Gone is the power restrictions in 1st - 3rd gears and a few more mpg as a bonus. Lots of reports on reflashing on forums and its all true!! Reflash done by Velox Racing using there "mail in" service - no problems and fantastic service and communications.
Now looking forward to some warmer weather and a lot of trouble free touring - Multistrada was a fantastic bike but had reservations about running it out of warranty, hopefully no such worries with the S10?

I fitted my GPS to the Touratech screen adjuster thingy with a RAM bracket - I thought it looked a bit numb so found some brackets on Ebay for £ 5.00 which are much neater

cheers

Attachments

• GPS brackets.JPG
    GPS brackets.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 287
Brilliant ! Glad your enjoying the s10 They are a great bike and when flashed they go like stink !Do you have the eBay no, for that bracket ? Looks well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant believe you sold your Ducati.....lol ( Kidding, i have a 1098s myself for the trac ).

Welcome, and wear well with the new bike.

I got an ECU flash, transformed the bike !

Cant believe you sold your Ducati.....lol ( Kidding, i have a 1098s myself for the trac ).

Welcome, and wear well with the new bike.

I got an ECU flash, transformed the bike !

I have Arrow Headers and ECU-U Flash which made a huge difference, but the fueling is a bit off with the Arrows (ECU-U claim they can fuel for mods like this, but in reality they made it better, but not quite right)

It will be going to CJS Racing for a custom setup on the dyno to get it 100% spot on, hopefully some time in March.

I have Arrow Headers and ECU-U Flash which made a huge difference, but the fueling is a bit off with the Arrows (ECU-U claim they can fuel for mods like this, but in reality they made it better, but not quite right)

It will be going to CJS Racing for a custom setup on the dyno to get it 100% spot on, hopefully some time in March.

I belive the full systems offers around 5 bhp along with the extra you get from a flash without pipes.

My bike is just super, still stnd with just ECU flash, mega difference.

QUOTE=Banzai600;4011601]I belive the full systems offers around 5 bhp along with the extra you get from a flash without pipes[/QUOTE]

I KNOW the headers alone added 6BHP - I took it to a dyno stock, and back to the same dyno with the headers - Hello 6BHP - with the stock can.

A system will easily add 8-9, but more importantly it now makes more power than the stock bike does at 7,500rpm at 6,000 rpm....

TenereFlashVsStock_zps3e7153a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][

This is Flash + Arrows, probably pick up another couple of ponies with the custom mapping :D

Back
Top Bottom