Magpie.....

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been collecting shiny things for "stock " ref my glide and in doing so have a aquired a pair of stock HD silencers from a 99 FI road king... They are in good condition with one small mark where the chrome has worn through.... I allready have a pair of screaming chicken "silencers" in stock so these are surplus to requirements........

If you are fed up with the stage 1,2,3 potato noise, then these babies are for you.....

Slip on, and fit all touring models from around 96 to 2003/4 or maybe later....

Anyway if you promise not to sell them on eBay, pay the postage and or collect they are free to a good home.......:thumb2

They are located near Portsmouth..

Let me know and we can sort out delivery/collection or whatever...:bounce1

You could always make a nice pair of lamps out of them.

Did I miss the point where you bought a new bike? Bugger...must pay more attention.......

Not quite there yet.... Although the model decision has been made !!

Need to build a little more cash... So will be buying early 2016 ready for Le Hog!!... Will most likely be selling the ole snotter from October onwards...

In keeping with this thread.

I have a complete original exhaust system that came off my old Slim that is sitting in the back of my garage if some bell ringing pikey is interested. :D

Not quite there yet.... Although the model decision has been made !!

Need to build a little more cash... So will be buying early 2016 ready for Le Hog!!... Will most likely be selling the ole snotter from October onwards...

What bike are you getting?

...... pay the postage and or collect they are free to a good home.......

In keeping with this thread.

I have a complete original exhaust system....

Also I have some genuine HD 7" high 7" pull back handle bars.

Hi Girls

I've also got some old Police caps (with the black rain cover on .... they look pretty sexy .. ), a few truncheons and leather belts if you're interested ....

:thumb2

Hi Girls

I've also got some old Police caps (with the black rain cover on .... they look pretty sexy .. ), a few truncheons and leather belts if you're interested ....

Got anything not covered in doughnut grease stains and sugar?

Hi Girls

How polished are the Truncheons?? Any splinters?

Go on, tell us a bit more. What and from where??

Not pushed the button yet..... will be buying in the Winter 2015/16... so this summer will still be on the Evo...

I need to raise more funds for the Rushmore model.... and I've just noted that the 2015 version has the in dash GPS and Info system.... so may try and get a deal on one of those......

I like to buy in December!!

Hi Girls

Was planning on wearing this at Le Hog if it all kicks off. :potkettle

Free to a good home afterwards if anyone interested. :thumb2

Was planning on wearing this at Le Hog if it all kicks off. :potkettle

Free to a good home afterwards if anyone interested. :thumb2

What??.... A BMW cap.....fuck right off.....

What??.... A BMW cap.....fuck right off.....

I know the glass in your spectacles are like milk bottle bottoms but is a bright yellow fluorescent jacket really that difficult to see. :nenau

Bet you drive your car using a prescription windscreen as well. :D

Oh never mind you speccy four-eyed Mr Magoo. ;)

Back
Top Bottom