Hiss sept 2015

halfpint

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any one from here going ? What's the best size bike to take any info .

I'm going, went last year too. Was a real cross section of bikes from Tiger 955, rally spec 690 and a bunch of mates who turned up on pogos. There's mucho variety in the routes available but if you're looking for something more challenging than a graded forest trail I wouldn't want to ride anything bigger than a 650.

I did hit a couple of trails that made me wish I had taken something lighter than my XC but that was cos we was lost :D

Me and Archiegser and I am sure Mikeyboy and his bumchum IJgser :D will be there = us 2 on DRZs and tuther 2 on BM 650s
I have not trailed this area before but the road riding is unbelievable - especially the c1311 just down the road near Tremp :thumby:

Will go and see what it's like, be on exc and might bring an old bike as well. Travel down in me van when does everyone get there? Might have a spare place in the van as well. Thanks

Hiss, September

How many miles are you likely to do on the trail? What sort of tank range is needed please .

Distance is entirely up to you dependent on gnarly routes etc. Plenty of fuel stops and all marked on the map, just plan yr route around them. I've just sold the bike I'd planned to ride so will have to take my pogo with a 50 mile range. I'll be treating those daft enough to ride with me as fuel bowsers:D

Hiss

OK that's fine exc it is then and the mighty ossa as well . looking forward to a few day in the shed with the spanners,

Excuse my ignorance, but could someone explain to this numpty what the HISS is please?

Hiss

Trail riding in Spain . that simple !

Hiss, September

Bikes ready can't wait to go, be collected by monky Mick . should be there Sunday morning !!!!!

Hiss

Just back tonight, great riding just like the old days in the south with Greg. Mick and l had a great time in the hills some excellent trails and a well put put on event. Nice to meet some guys from here , will be back next year for more. Thanks to Simon and Polly for the info and help . cheers have a look on and ABR forum !!!!

Back
Top Bottom