Nippy Normans as main UK Tobinator sales outlet

Tobers

Reaction score
I just cant take any more! Waiting in huge queues in Slough Post Office I mean. And Mrs Tobers has expressed sincere displeasure about waiting in huge (though vastly more civilised) queues in Guildford Post Office.

This, plus a recent job promotion :D means that its getting more difficult for me to keep on top of the Tobinator sales business. I'm finding that I've been running out of stock, albeit only for a few days, and sometimes not being able to despatch straight away as I like to do.

So, in the interest of sanity, I've done a deal with Norman of that famous Nippy Normans establishment, and he will take on direct UK Tobinator sales for me.

This has numerous advantages:

- he has proper credit card acceptance facilities (I'm just PayPal only)
- he takes phone calls (I never could as it would interfere with my day job) so you can ring him up to order
- he runs a properly organised mail order business
- he knows how to stand in queues at the post office (or knows clever ways around this that remain a mystery to mere mortals).

Norman has to make a living at this rather than it just being a hobby and labour of love (?) like me, so there will be a slight price increase to take into account the fact that he has to make a margin to provide the things that I detailed above. We've both worked to ensure this is kept to a minimum though.

Norman has 1200 Tobinator kits available now, and the other models will be available shortly.

I'll still have some in stock should anyone pop over to my place and offer me cash :D but I'll take the PayPal "buy now" buttons off my site as Norman gets the stock in, and direct traffic to his site.

Thanks to all those (hundreds of you, possibly thousands now!) who have trusted me enough to buy direct from me, and I hope Norman will provide even better service.

Cheers

Andy

Ah - damn - thought you'd forgotten about those. I might have some orange ones if they'll do :D

No probs old chap - glad you're sorted. Make sure to note the position it is in now before you fiddle otherwise you might over-fiddle and be unable to remember where the best setting was :D

I don't really have a problem with buffeting but my other half does when she is on the back of my R1200GS, would tobinators solve this?

Suggest you tell her to stop jiggling up & down so much :D

Seriously though - I haven't had much experience with pillion buffeting, nevery really carrying one if at all avoidable (tis why I like bikes in the first place!). I'm sure some pillion carrying luminaries from this site can shed some light on the situation.

Cheers tobers.

Can anyone else out there let me know how tobinators affect passengers?

Back
Top Bottom