Nav V to Nav IV

Nice 'n' Fat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've got a Nav V and love the fact you can display MPH on the unit

My mate has a Nav IV and I can't see that it has this same feature present. Does anyone know if it does and if so how to view it? :nenau

Paul

I know that once a route has been selected it will display MPH in a small box on the lower right of the screen but what he is looking for is to be able to display the speed in big bold type face at all other times like you can on the Nav V

Yes it's available click on the stuff on the right and it takes you to a list of other available readings...

Ta will check it out :thumb

Did this not work?

From very vague memory, it's possible to configure the Nav IV's screen into a 'more data, less map' display. I used to run mine this way.

You can then chose what data to show in the now larger area of the screen available to show data. Mine used to show: Estimated time of arrival at destination, distance to destination and the compass, I seem to recall. I cannot remember (but it would be very easy to find out) if current speed was an option.

Quite why your chum needs it as most vehicles have a pretty reliable speedo, is a mystery.... Probably best left unresolved.

I've given him the info but he's yet to come back to me

He wants the feature because he has 'issues' viewing the speed on the dial face and many points already on his licence :D

When he saw it on my Nav V he asked me if I knew if the Nav IV could display the same hence my question :thumb

Back
Top Bottom