What cover for my 1150?

Larry

Hiya,

Anyone recommend a cover that fits the 1150GS? Preferbaly with BMW panniers attached although not essential. Like to know what fits before I fork out and then have to go through the rigmarol of exchange/refund etc. Apologies is this has come up before - can't find it on the search.

Ta all...

i bought a cover from Hein-Gericke. Four sizes, but the large which is big enough for a Goldwing. The cover is fire retardant which means that you can cover the bike as soon as you get in even with hot exhaust etc. Fully waterproof and after five years still looking good give or take the pidgeon pressies.

You'll need a Goldwing sized cover, the type will depend on your use and pocket, the GS is a lot bigger than it looks.
HG do a range of good ones.

I bought the largest size Nuvo cover from M&P.
http://www.mandp.co.uk/results2.asp?ProdID=222
part no 500088

Only cost 20 quid. It survived last winter outdoors and is keeping the bird shit off my GS as birds can get into the garage of my new place.

Needed to use a 50p bungee strap over the rear of the bike to stop the rear lifting.

Bottom half aluminised to stop it melting.

Good value considering cost.

Thanks wessie,

I have just ordered one, people keep squeezing past mine with stuff in their arms in the workshop!

Back
Top Bottom