where the people are sometimes foolish but always civil

Nice pix, Joe, I'll be up that way soon, I hope. No. 2 is Glengesh Pass, last one maybe Horn Head?

First one looks like Priests Leap heading North, but wherevever they are they all look great, a fantastic country for motorcycling, looking forward to my next trip at the end of May.

Celt - nice pictures.

Isn't it well for you to be out & about in such a beautiful part of the world :D :D

Looks like Atlantic Drive but I could be wrong - it's been a while :confused:

Love the jacket - bought one myself about 6 months ago (had a problem with the zip on the second outing but jacket was replaced promptly) - how do you like it?

Looks like the dingle peninsula - First one reminded me of the Connor Pass

Duly noted,

Having a messageboard afternoon. Latest subscription is readerssheds.co.uk

How goes your week?

Anybody else for a guess before I hand the prizes out and announce the winner:beerjug: :beerjug:
Civil the bold boyo PM me and got it wrong silly boyo;) ;) ;)

Jockser the Tuareg kit is the best bit of kit I have ever brought 3years and still going strong...ya got ta love the Germans:) :)

Last pic looks like Sleive League outside Glencolmcille........????

Just where the road ends.....................

:moped:

PIXTURES

I'd say Kerry, where the annual national vintage rally is held ?

Nice pics Joe

If these are recent shots it means you got your Moto back on the road. Bet your chuffed about that. :D

Cant help with the locations I'm afraid :(

Drum roll please........

Frist prise to Mr Shuck Raider

2nd prise to Mr Jimmy Mc Mullen

But nobody got the first three photos......

they where all of a wee part of Donegal, God Bless it.....

Photos...
the first three
Crohy Head out of Dunglow
When in Dunglow Main St take the road to the beach and just follow the road to Maghery and then around the coast road this will bring you back onto the N56 and then a nice set of twisties to Maas on good tarmac.

the next two and the last one
Shucks was spot on.
Take the N56 south out of Ardara then take the first right you will see a sign post for the water fall (just after the waterfall there is a dirt road on to the beach if you fancy a bit of sand ;) )then just follow the road up through the glen and head for Meenacross then the road to Glencolumkille then Malinmore then take a right for Carrick then head for Teelin and then follow the signs for Slieve League well done Jimmy again for guessing the last photo.

Wolf mate I am back on the road thank God and off again on Friday for more travels on a budget ...will post photos.. lets see what i find...

Back
Top Bottom