Cheap fan switch

Along the same lines, I've been looking at the Trail Tech Fan controller here, switchable to celcius, variable turn on point, uses the existing fan.
Seems a useful upgrade.

On the EXCs and 70 degree Husabergs, the temperature should be 100 degrees on; 95 degrees switch off.

If you have a lower switching temperature, the fan is on most of the time and flattens the battery on slow trails - DAMHIK!

On the EXCs and 70 degree Husabergs, the temperature should be 100 degrees on; 95 degrees switch off.

If you have a lower switching temperature, the fan is on most of the time and flattens the battery on slow trails - DAMHIK!

Dont ride slow on trails then.

Do you really need a fan on these bikes, mine hasnt got one as standard.I see Jim Aim sells a fan kit for around 80 quid

Do you really need a fan on these bikes, mine hasnt got one as standard.I see Jim Aim sells a fan kit for around 80 quid

Maybe not in the UK but I seem to have ridden my bike more in Spain (when a fan is essential) than here

The only 450s we saw in spain fitted with fans was a six days 530, all the rest were fan free.That was buzzing round the hills of competa.I think with a fan kit fitted you would need an upgraded stator, as i understand there is only 30w dc available. the other output is 55w ac for lighting.

Back
Top Bottom