Stainless steel kits for 1150GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Available again - all the nuts, bolts, washers including exhaust nuts for your 1150GS, ( except shock absorber mountings and rear disc) , comes bagged from A to N , and with fitting instructions of what goes where .

Kits £34 -

postage and packing £6 ( weighs 1.7 KG),
£8 if you want it insured -

This is what you do if you want to order a kit :-

Post a cheque for the amount to -

Neil Harrison
5 Vale Crescent
London
SW15 3PJ .

include your (real) name and address, and what type of front brake calipers you have fitted to your bike, BMW or Brembo ( stamped on the caliper ) .

The people that have them will tell you how much you get in the kit

I wasn't sure what to expect of one of these kits for a small amount of money, but when it arrived, WOW, after 4 months, I am still trying to fit all fecking bits. It covers just about every nut, bolt, scew. Great value when you consider how much other traders are asking!!!!

Steptoe's nuts

I can also concurr that these kits are a truly wonderous thing and great value for money. I'm also still trying to finish mine off many months later. I half suspect I'll never actually finish the job in it's entirety. Apart from finding the time to fit them the only problem is the baffling fitting list.

One other thing though Neil, any idea where I can get rear disc stainless bolts. Mine are horrible.

Rich

Re: Steptoe's nuts

Rich C said:
any idea where I can get rear disc stainless bolts. Mine are horrible.

Rich

They're non standard heads - not button or caps .

They have to be flush with the disc and wide -

Must point out that my kit's do not include the gearbox/rear bevel drain plugs

Thank you .
:)

now that's what I call service! Sent the cheque on 1 April, the kit arrived on the 5th. All I have to do now is find all the torque settings...

BLUE(UK) said:
What ya waiting for bronco billy??

Ask Mr. toe if he can supply you with a Stainless set of pants ol Blue, cos you could do with some!

Please, there is no need to send me PM's or emails asking the cost or postage price -

it's all in the opening thread - :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Steve,

the kit i have ordered is going to be used on the proper version of the bike!!!!
will let you know what extras were needed and what was left over if you like.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom