== Evening Meet - 16th December ==

tuftywhite

getting away with it so far!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Due to popular demand (one person asked me to organise it) I would like to suggest another evening meet.

The Grey horse,low street,collingham.
Ng23 7nl

18.30 onwards, 16th December[/SIZE]

I'm sure our Collingham correspondent will be on here shortly to say that the King's Head is closed, in which case, I'm sure he can suggest a nearby venue.

It's nice to know I'm popular.......and demanding :D

I think the KH is closed down but there are another couple of pubs in the village.

I'll be there - thanks for posting

It's nice to know I'm popular.......and demanding :D

I think the KH is closed down but there are another couple of pubs in the village.

I'll be there - thanks for posting

You're welcome, I didn't like to name names, just in case.

We'll wait for Mr Magnon to provide details of a suitable venue if this one is not available. I seem to have a habit of picking pubs that have closed. :blast

Any other takers, othewise me and Derm are making up a foursome for Mike and Clare's wedding anniversary evening.

Now then, where's my posh frock?

Any other takers, othewise me and Derm are making up a foursome for Mike and Clare's wedding anniversary evening.

Now then, where's my posh frock?

Good evening Gentlemen, just seen this....

Can I suggest this if you insist on coming to MY VILLAGE!:augie

The Grey Horse (its at the Gainsborough end of the village)
Low Street
Collingham
Newark
Notts
NG23 7NL

Phone: 01636 894245

http://www.thegreyhorsecollingham.co.uk

I'll bring my lovely (she might read this)wife Lydia:thumb

Dear Mr. Moderator

Please can you change the original post to the Grey Horse details as supplied by Mr Magnon.

Thank you.

Can't see me making this one chaps,Clare is working up in Glasgow this week till wed,she flies back early wed evening,
I would have to be home by @ 8pm as its our wedding anniversary ,
I am sure you understand:D:D:D

I don't think anyone is going to argue with you. Have a lovely evening.

See you all tomorrow as I only have to walk over the road to be at the pub :beerjug:

Well it's a nice warm evening for a ride over to Collingham so who's coming? just me and Mr Tbolt?? Cheap rounds I guess:beer: :clap

Back
Top Bottom