Look what I bought today

ButtonMoon

Reaction score
KTM 690 Enduro. Got a cracking deal on it too !

Ordered:

Raid tanks, Raid Faring and shit loads of other shit ! I'm happy today... :)

Will be selling my 990 ADV soon and looking for a 1150 GS

Attachments

• 2015-ktm.jpg
    2015-ktm.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 646
What capacity do you get with the Raid tanks? I'd love one of these...

My old 690 :beerjug:

P1000345-XL.jpg

KTM 690 Enduro. Got a cracking deal on it too !

There does seem to be some brilliant deals on these at the moment. I'm off to look at the Husky 701 tomorrow but I'm thinking the 690 might be a better buy. Theres a dealer advertising a new 690 at £7k and 0% finance and that's before any negotiation. I do prefer the colours on the 701 and it's supposed to have better suspenders but I don't think I'll get anything like the deal I can get on the KTM. I guess the differance can be spend on the RR stuff.

Any way its a cracking bike I hope you enjoy it!

And Mr Burns' looks the bollix :thumb2

There does seem to be some brilliant deals on these at the moment. I'm off to look at the Husky 701 tomorrow but I'm thinking the 690 might be a better buy. Theres a dealer advertising a new 690 at £7k and 0% finance and that's before any negotiation. I do prefer the colours on the 701 and it's supposed to have better suspenders but I don't think I'll get anything like the deal I can get on the KTM. I guess the differance can be spend on the RR stuff.

Any way its a cracking bike I hope you enjoy it!

The Husky is coming in at £8k I'm told.
Got the 690 for less than £6.7k (OTR) then add ons at a discount too.
Apra can, dongle, EVO air filter, re-map.

The Raid kit is 15% off until end of Dec. Fitting is about £400 by Torque. Ordered loads of other shit too.

I'm happy that's what counts.

Sent from Space

The Husky is coming in at £8k I'm told.
Got the 690 for less than £6.7k (OTR) then add ons at a discount too.
Apra can, dongle, EVO air filter, re-map.

The Raid kit is 15% off until end of Dec. Fitting is about £400 by Torque. Ordered loads of other shit too.

I'm happy that's what counts.

Sent from Space

Thats a very good deal, where did you order it from?

Thats a very good deal, where did you order it from?

Got it from Redline in Loughborough, was their last one. But I was ringing Crescent in Bournemouth and they were about £50 more and wouldn't move on price. Plus I got first service inc parts free from Redline. After I'd paid I asked why, he said it's a numbers game, the more they shift no matter what make the better it is for them. Maybe the time of year helps, who knows ?

Sent from Space

Got it from Redline in Loughborough, was their last one. But I was ringing Crescent in Bournemouth and they were about £50 more and wouldn't move on price. Plus I got first service inc parts free from Redline. After I'd paid I asked why, he said it's a numbers game, the more they shift no matter what make the better it is for them. Maybe the time of year helps, who knows ?

Sent from Space

Nice one, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom