OK now dont all shot me........but

the celt

Reaction score
...my country is Kiltartan Cross, My countrymen Ki
Lads n Ladies,
i know this has been tried before but here goes...
What about a wee run out :eek: :eek:

Fri 15th April
Friday night I leave Dublin for Belfast

Sat 16th April
Leave Belfast 08:30 for Antrim coast road to Derry then into Donegal (stay up in Inishowen theres a camp site at Clonmany with a pub beside it for food and the like)

Sunday 17th
Go explore Donegal finish up at about 4pm then home should be in Dublin at about 6:30pm or Belfast for about 6pm.

What do ya's think ???
Now dont all rush

'Fraid I've got a Communications Technology class to attend on the 16th and they'd all be crying if I didn't turn up. :)

the celt said:
Lads n Ladies,

Fri 15th April
Friday night I leave Dublin for Belfast

Sat 16th April
Leave Belfast 08:30 for Antrim coast road to Derry then into Donegal (stay up in Inishowen theres a camp site at Clonmany with a pub beside it for food and the like)

Sunday 17th
Go explore Donegal finish up at about 4pm then home should be in Dublin at about 6:30pm or Belfast for about 6pm.

What do ya's think ???
Now dont all rush

Joe I may be able to join you for the Saturday run from Belfast but couldn't do the Sunday. The run would be good and I could return at the end od the day.

Run Out

Hi Joe
Sorry mate but will be in Scotland over that period or i would have joined you for the Run out catch you again.

Regd's K:thumb

Scotland

I should be in Scotland that weekend but if it falls through I'll join you for the Saturday and maybe Sunday bit Joe. :beerjug:

the celt said:
Lads n Ladies,

that sounds good and would have been well up for it ...sadly
the missus is going to newcastle that weekend and im left with the sprogs

:mad: :(

see u enjoy urselves now
:beer: :beerjug:

Gooday Hose A,i will try and meet up with yez.Me missus is due on friday,so if there is no move there's a chance of a spin.

nice one big fella just tell the Mrs to hold on till Sunday night:) :)
Will you be up with the rest of the Dundalk mob if you can make it ??
What about you boyos from the faircity ???
We could also arrange a wee tour of Belfast for ya's ???

So who's going ?????
come on lads n ladies this is a chance of a life time..
dont miss it....
people will talk....
you know your getting old when your watching the toaster for the toast to pop up, and it still startles you when it does..

Hiya Joe,

I'd be up for meeting on Saturday Morn For the Ride up the Coast Via Torr Head? Would peel off at Limavady to go down Via Kilrea and Donaghmore for some of the Photographic Rally Stuff. Only got a Saturday pass mind!! Still 8.30 at the City Hall?

Okispokis

I am gonnie be about , where are you going in Donegal

Any of you boys wannie go off Roadin , I,ll Need to Know Asap
Cos then i can get a Chap to Take you into the Hills .

There is a good chance i can make it on the sun i like the look of the green lanes civil. What time do you think you will be leaving the camp site at on sun morning?

How many then?

OK now im curious as to many turned up !! I got as far as Glenshane pass and turned back because of the weather. Was it as good a turnout as portrush?

Er two. Joe and I. Was a nice run up the coast road and over Torr head despite the snow. The Mull of Kintyre and Jura looked a bit white!!

Attachments

• dscf0001sml.jpg
    dscf0001sml.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 89

Back
Top Bottom