Sut mae mateys!

Robbarker

Ken from Carmarthen told me about you lot and claims this is a good place to hang out.

Anyone in the Wye Valley area?

sut mae matey

howdy
just got back from your area today.......
been doing some work on some tours, nice area......
welcome by the way........

as for this lot they end up every where i know i have been out with them al you have to do is suggest a spin out and wahey there will be about 5 or 6 or more bikes out with you.....:D

nice to meet you, see you about

:p :D

Hi ya,
welcome...up for ride outs now summer is approaching...being a newcomer to GS'ing have only managed to get to one ride out (between Christmas and New Year!!!) but good route and good company (ad a lot of it!)
cheers

You're doomed..................................................................... well at least your wallet is.

Welcome :cool:

I'll try and organise a little hoon round this way at some point - maybe start in Abergavenny and take in some of the less frequented roads in Monmouthshire and take in a bit of the Wye Valley too.

I have just had new boots fitted to my 1150GS - Bridgestone BT 020 road tyres. They make no pretence of being gnarly and off-road, which suits me fine. They do make the beast very sure footed indeed on the twistys and the grin factor is immense. If anyone was thinking of fitting them but wasn't quite sure, I can highly recommend giving them a go..

Iechyd da!

Rob

Hi Rob

I used to live in the Wye Valley - Walford, near Ross.

Currently I live in Cardiff but the bike is in a garage in Abergavenny and only gets used at weekends.

I don't have any free weekends for a few weeks but I'm certainly up for a hoon around Monmouthshire, Herefordshire and the Forest of Dean. We can compare notes on the best B roads.

Back
Top Bottom