Matlock Bath Protest Ride Sunday 6th March

lawvar

Reaction score
DARE i ask ?
I,m going so i wondered if anyone on here was interested ?
PLEASE BE NICE TO ME !:D
Details are

One of the UK’s most popular bike rides for both scooterists and motorcyclists is under threat of closure.
The local council are attempting to discourage riders attending the Matlock Bath event with the installation of parking ticket machines and maximum allowed parking times.
To try and counter this, a protest ride has been organised for Sunday March 6, 2015. The protest ride start point will be the Hurt Arms, Derby Road, Ambergate DE56 2EJ.
The pub will be open from 10am, with the ride departing at 12 noon, heading for Matlock Bath.

Additional meeting points are being added for riders travelling from other areas.

Midlands meeting point: Meet at Shifnal Services (jct4 off the M54) at 8.30am – leaving at 9am for the Hurt Arms meeting point

Manchester meeting point: 8.30am at Buxton Wetherspoons – leaving at 9am to head to the Hurt Arms.

I will be there in Spirit. I hope you get a good turnout.:beerjug:

Dont Panic

:blastThought id made a cock up !
But its is 2016
so you may of seen council trying to curfew / stop bikes in particular in stopping going to matlock bath, maximum parking times and ticket machines .
Debz from biker view has sent a letter to the council asking to lift this as your not only spoiling for bikers but your also spoiling for local businesses . Please ALL write a letter into the council to show them we arent letting them ruin a town of local and family ran businesses as well as a place us bikers like to go.

***** Sunday 6th March 2016 ******
** MATLOCK BATH RIDE **

>>>> *** FULL MEETING DETAILS *** <<<<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

** RAIN OR SHINE THIS WILL BE ON **
Sunday 6th, The MAIN MEETING POINT For ALL is " The Hurt Arms Pub "

>> Postcode : DE56 2EJ <<

Please if everyone can meet here from 10am onwards --- We Shall Be All Leaving Together At 12 noon.

Back
Top Bottom