Displaying only one route?

Simian73

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Base amp screen is showing all of my routes at the same time and in the same colour so it's getting a bit confusing to view. Is there a way of only displaying the selected or chosen route rather than them all?

You have probably clicked/ selected the My Collection folder if you click a single list then only that one will be displayed.

Create new list folders to tidy up your lists.
In the Top LH pane in basecamp is Library with a folder called My Collection. Right click on the My Collection and select New list Folder rename the folder some thing relevant ie France or England.
Once completed drag relevant lists into that folder.

A while since I wasted hours on Basecamp but can't you go to the left side of the screen under collection, pick a route, right click & hide? Or right click on the route & hide.

You have probably clicked/ selected the My Collection folder if you click a single list then only that one will be displayed.

Create new list folders to tidy up your lists.
In the Top LH pane in basecamp is Library with a folder called My Collection. Right click on the My Collection and select New list Folder rename the folder some thing relevant ie France or England.
Once completed drag relevant lists into that folder.

Excellent, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom