Michelin £25 Rebate Offer Northern Ireland

Pansmiker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Put a new pair of PR4 GTs on the bike and went on line to register and take advantage of the current offer of a rebate of £25 per pair of tyres. The offer is €30 for our Southern cousins.

You are supposed to provide your Bank details and a copy of the invoice and they credit your Bank with the £25 in my case. However this is were the problems start. All the Northern Ireland dealers are registered on the system as Ireland which means that the payout is designated in EURO:eek:

I have written to Michelin to get a work round or clarification but have heard.....................:tumbleweed

Anyone else have the same experience resolved?

I opted for the Bridgestone Battleaxes A40's again. Third set I've bought.

Register before buying and they email you and your dealer a £50 voucher.

£138 a set fitted

(Not meaning to hi-jack your thread )

I opted for the Bridgestone Battleaxes A40's again. Third set I've bought.

Register before buying and they email you and your dealer a £50 voucher.

£138 a set fitted

(Not meaning to hi-jack your thread )

Not a problem Betty. Its a pity I hadn't seen the Bridgestone Offer before getting the Michelins. The up front payment is definitely a better way. The French (who I love) don't do simple!

On that front they have amended their claim site to allow us to claim in sterling. Just found out by a chance whilst checking to see if anything had changed on the site. They still haven't replied to my email sent a week ago.

It is interesting that no one on here was in the same predicament. Michelin tyres mustn't be that popular.

Interesting, I just bought a set of anakee2's from crossans. Can I get a rebate?

Smelly, go on the Michelin site and go into the bike section you will see the link to the offer.

just to close the circle...I have received my £25 rebate from Michelin.

The conclusion is that it works.......eventually:clap

Back
Top Bottom