Man down

oddshapedballs

Reaction score
If you were the guy lying on your back being attended to between J12 & J11 M4 Eastbound about 08:45 this morning, I hope you're OK matey and recovering without issue.
I couldn't see any debris on the carriageway so I'm hoping it was a minor off and nothing more serious.

I don't give a shit...unless it's a friend or brother......same way I don't give a shit about car drivers....just saying...one of mine lost his leg last Saturday...t-boned by a myopic old dear..now him, I care about....but some random stranger? Why would you post about that..? Weird...

I don't give a shit...unless it's a friend or brother......same way I don't give a shit about car drivers....just saying...one of mine lost his leg last Saturday...t-boned by a myopic old dear..now him, I care about....but some random stranger? Why would you post about that..? Weird...

And in here of all places too :O

Assume he was riding a Harley..

Yep, I saw that on my way to Heathrow and it was a silver Electra Glide I think. The lump of old pig iron probably did more damage to the road than to our biker mate.

Back
Top Bottom