Good local supplier of tyres?

Mouse

Reaction score
I've searched but not found much info.

I'm after a set of TKC80s - Frank Bather in Birkenhead have quoted about 160 quid fitted - is this a good price and if not, can anyone recommend somewhere else? Preferably somewhere on the Wirral.

Cheers!

Give either Steve or Karen Platt at F & B motorcycle tyres a call on: 01270 760795 (Sandbach)

F&B's prices are superb, all prices ride in/ride out service while you wait. They do carry a good stock normally, and if it's not there it can be next day......... ;)

Close enough, thanks I'll try em. Only snag might be I want to keep my old tyres so I'll have to ride back with them strapped to the bike :D Could be fun.

Tony Salt Tyres near Warrington have always done a good deal for me and they have a r-in-r-out service

here's their link http://www.tst-tyres.co.uk/

They're sort of mid-way between the Wirral and Sandbach

Mouse said:
Ironically the cheapest place I found in the end was Marriott's right in the centre of town. 140 quid for a pair of TKC80s, fitted.

£120 fitted at F & B :D

Les Wassall said:
£120 fitted at F & B :D
£126 now, but close enough! I live in Somerset but have had 4 sets of tyres done by Steve he is that good.

Mike

Fair enough, but add £10 of fuel to get there and back, plus the hassle of carrying my old tyres all that way on the bike, probably not worth it for a coupla quid.

I am biased, I do know Steve. It's worth checking him out because he does alot more than tyres, an amazing place for networking and gaining contacts for various bits........

Bromley Tyre Services on Knutsford Road Warrington?

Tel: 01925 636446

They were pretty good when I used them for my last bike.

Back
Top Bottom