GSers joining up with PondBoy?

How many Tossers will look out for PondBoy?

• 20 - 50 Tossers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 - 100 Tossers

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 100 - 150 Tossers

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 150+ Tossers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NeilF

Reaction score
officially THE best place to live . . . . Wokingha
As Pond Boy and Chris Archer set out on a 'round the UK coastline tour' on May 12th, visiting RNLI stations and raising lots of money for them, I wonder "How many GSers will team up with them?" Whether that's to ride with them for a few miles, put them up in their garage overnight, or just shout "Tossers" as they ride by?

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37054&highlight=rnli

Cheers,

Neil.

I hope to meet up with them as they come from Skye to Mallaig and ride a few miles through to Oban :D

G C

Pondlife in the Borders

I'm hoping to meet up with some 'Pondlife' when they travel between Berwick and Dunbar offered them a space in my Byre :D Lots of interest though and it is a worthy cause seeing the number of times the 'nuclear lifeboat' roars out of Torness jetty in the foulest of weather, top blokes! I wouldn't fancy it much!:beerjug:

Cheers NeilF

The more the merrier. :beerjug:
I'll be posting progress updates each evening (well Pondgirl will be)

If you want location check ring/text my mobile. If I can get an Autocom fitted you may even get a quick answer. If not I'll call back at our next stop.

PB
Mobile: 07776 133055

In the local paper

After much pestering Carcher and I have hit the pages of The Henley Standard in Friday 29th April issue. Yippee.

They have printed a cropped version of the picture at the bottom of my www.thewatermargin.com/rnlitrip.htm page and the full article I submitted under the (large) banner "Intrepid duo rev up for 4,000 mile trip".

Article starts "Martin Hale and Chris Archer - also known as Pondboy and Carcher2k" continues lower down, "They will be meeting other bikers all round the route who will join the ride for their local section."

If anyone wants to meet up for a bit of the ride, you can see our approximate schedule on my webpage link below. Text on my mobile 07776 133055 when we are on the trip to find out how we are progressing and send a suggested meeting place address on the route which we can gps to.

I know a few people have already been in touch and we hope to meet all of them. If anyone else wants to join up for a ride and a grin, let me know.
:beerjug: PB

The Welsh are winning

So far about a dozen rider are meeting us at various RNLI stations round the country.

At the moment, the ride round north Wales and Anglesey has the biggest posse with 4-5 riders joining in.

If you want to meet us at your local RNLI station, text me on my mobile (see above)
:beerjug: PB

Back
Top Bottom