Harley's and cleaning !

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
FFS no one told me they need so much cleaning. First clean for 6 weeks and bloody hell do they collect crap.

No wonder they sell so may cleaning products, everything's tricky to access.

Time to ride in the dark and stop this cleaning nonsense. My plan to buy a cheeky softtail slim S in black is being reconsidered if this is what it requires

Mine gets one clean a year in October whether it needs it or not....

Mine gets one clean a year in October whether it needs it or not....

That would work if it wasn't for the squirrel I ran over. I think it damage the chrome as it decays

part of the ownership involves cleaning …i actually enjoy keeping mine in pristine condition..it gets a good clean down after every ride,wether its for dirty or not

Cleaning? You need to take tips from Steptoe!
Mine gets a wash and polish springtime and another wash in november, more than a tool ever needs really

My white walls are getting dirty, maybe a little wipe with Pledge (jasmine) will have them sparkling again.
It's a tough life when you've got white walls.:hack

My white walls are getting dirty, maybe a little wipe with Pledge (jasmine) will have them sparkling again.
It's a tough life when you've got white walls.:hack

I confess to having seen white wall tyre cleaner in the dealer. No, I didn't buy any.

Can't believe the lookup table in the back of the manual for all the cleaning crap they recommend.

My idea of a quick ride in the rain to clean it isn't going to work with all this chrome.

You want to try bleach based toilet wipes..... Or, dump the gay Tyres and get proper black ones FFs...

You want to try bleach based toilet wipes..... Or, dump the gay Tyres and get proper black ones FFs...

I'm still northern. I'm not binning these tyres til I have to and then no more white walls.

Back
Top Bottom