Dealer's Hosting a V.I.P. Party and I'm Invited!

Clifton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Yep that's what the special card that just came in the mail says and if I'm one of the first 75 I get a free Christmas ornament too! It says I'm "personally invited" to join them and "25% off H-D Licensed products and apparel with this card". Is a new M8 RK considered an H-D licensed product? This coming Saturday from 11am to 3pm. Anyone need anything? :D

Not with the current exchange rate.........gloom...

I just looked it up $1.24 per Pound Sterling is as strong as I can recall the dollar ever being. I suppose it's a more your pound is weakening temporarily in response to Brexit. How in the hell are they going to sell any Harley's over there now?

I hope Trump pans out as well. Personally I think it'll be a refreshing change having a business person outsider used to getting things done rather than a damn crooked, career politician but we'll see. Regardless it's almost time to celebrate and Russel's Reserve will be in my glass tonight. :D

Is Trumpton a real town?

I just looked it up $1.24 per Pound Sterling is as strong as I can recall the dollar ever being. I suppose it's a more your pound is weakening temporarily in response to Brexit. How in the hell are they going to sell any Harley's over there now?

I hope Trump pans out as well. Personally I think it'll be a refreshing change having a business person outsider used to getting things done rather than a damn crooked, career politician but we'll see. Regardless it's almost time to celebrate and Russel's Reserve will be in my glass tonight. :D

Is Trumpton a real town?

Yes it's near Camberwick Green :D

Is Trumpton a real town?

Yep just follow the yellow brick road :D

Back
Top Bottom