New to the site but not been a tosser

Hulladventurer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm Kev from Hull I'm 46 and had bikes on and off from the age of 16 and past my test 10 years ago and had bikes permantly since then,
first big bike was a Suzuki gxsf 1300 lol not a great starter bike looking back but I liked it.
second bike a Honda blackbird, loved it until it got wrote off by a smidsu I think the term is.
Third bike Suzuki V-Strom 650 (47.000 miles on her) a great bike but I started touring Europe and with all my camping gear etc and the autobahns she was under powered so I
traded in for -
fourth bike a 2005 bmw r1200gs (28.000 miles on her) brilliant bike and never let me down and toured 9 different countries on her but she was started getting old and a few things started to go wrong with her and I came into some ££££ so traded her in for my -
Fifth bike which I've only had a month a bmw r1200gs adventure the last of the oil cooled models.

I'm looking forward to new adventures and been a part of this site.

happy and safe riding guys nice to meet you.
Kev

Welcome

Welcome to the site Kev, its a great resource for all things bikes,travelling, wood burning stoves and watches!

Have a look on the various bike sections and you can start to pick up tips for the new bike, plus Items for sale where you can farkle the bike up.

Steve

Welcome to the site Kev, its a great resource for all things bikes,travelling, wood burning stoves and watches!

Have a look on the various bike sections and you can start to pick up tips for the new bike, plus Items for sale where you can farkle the bike up.

Steve

Cheers Steve
I've been on the site hours lol I'm Impressed with everything about it.

Hi and welcome from just down the road, one of my favourite joys is riding over the Humber bridge, not paying and then going back. Simple things amuse simple minds I suppose. Booked onto the ferry to Rotterdam in June so will be doing the bridge again. Had a cracking ride up thro hull and up the east coast just before Chrimbo, beautiful area.

Hi and welcome from just down the road, one of my favourite joys is riding over the Humber bridge, not paying and then going back. Simple things amuse simple minds I suppose. Booked onto the ferry to Rotterdam in June so will be doing the bridge again. Had a cracking ride up thro hull and up the east coast just before Chrimbo, beautiful area.

Hi Rich
Next time your up this way drop me a pm if you like and I'll show you some good local roads.
Kev

Welcome Kev,

Good choice of bike, although I no longer ride a GS, the last of the oil heads would be my choice if I ever returned to them. Explorer and Guzzi 1200 sport these days.

Don't be put of by the idiots on the site, you'll soon discover who they are, it's a fantastic resource and there's always someone willing to give you a hand if you get stuck with anything.

Steve

Welcome Kev,

Good choice of bike, although I no longer ride a GS, the last of the oil heads would be my choice if I ever returned to them. Explorer and Guzzi 1200 sport these days.

Don't be put of by the idiots on the site, you'll soon discover who they are, it's a fantastic resource and there's always someone willing to give you a hand if you get stuck with anything.

Steve
cheers pal I see your not far away from me.

Welcome Kev, I am form the city myself and think the people are gems too!!!
That bridge though! try it on a windy day for a good bowel movement.

Great site for top tips and advice, lot of micky taking. Make good use of selling and buying its more reliable than ebay and you will meet some great people through it.

Nick

Welcome Kev, I am form the city myself and think the people are gems too!!!
That bridge though! try it on a windy day for a good bowel movement.

Great site for top tips and advice, lot of micky taking. Make good use of selling and buying its more reliable than ebay and you will meet some great people through it.

Nick
Cheers Nick
Yep I'm finding it a great site, £12 well spent in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom