Hello from sunny Scarborough.

Andyhunn

Reaction score
Hi folks, yet another newby here, not much to say really but I'm looking to buy a Dakar or a Serato 650 as soon as I can find the right one at the right price. (Typical Yorkshireman I know) Never had a BMW before so it'll be a big learning curve. Any advice greatly appreciated as long as it doesn't end in "off"!
:beerjug:

Hi Andyhunn, and welcome aboard.....:)

I know nowt about BMW singles but I do know that it's wet/windy here......look outta your window....:eek:

'They' will all be along soon to give you ALL the advice that you need......:thumb

And my (Scarborough lass) wife is currently driving a car around Scarborough, so I wouldn't be taking a vulnerable motorcycle out on the local roads tonight! :D

And my (Scarborough lass) wife is currently driving a car around Scarborough, so I wouldn't be taking a vulnerable motorcycle out on the local roads tonight! :D

See you and raise.... My Wife is currently driving a bus around scarborough....Just hoping she aint in a double decker today...:D

Back to the OP....I,ve had a Dakar...and wife had a 650 for several years....find a good one and hang on to it....pretty much built proof...and great fun..:thumb2

Ho yeh....Welcome...:blast

See you and raise.... My Wife is currently driving a bus around scarborough....

Raising the stakes ay…

Well my father in law used to Test Drive Busses around Scarborough! (Working for Plackies) :D

And yes, welcome Andy!:beerjug:

Bloody hell its a small world, is this the north yorks BMW club? Lol
Thanks for the welcomes and your right, sunny and Scarborough don't belong in the same sentence today!

Greetings & welcome to the forum.....clearly the Scarboro Massive is taking shape!!!

It is Bounce lol. Thanks for the welcome folks. I bought my Sertao yesterday, 2 years old and less than 1k miles on the clock, I pick it up next week, buzzing!

Back
Top Bottom