Sad times

Nutty

Reaction score
Stripped the last of the accessories off my XR last night, ready for it to be collected next week. I'm still not quite sure why I'm getting rid of it, as it's one of, if not the best bikes I've owned yet.

But, I fancy a change. We'll see if I regret my decision.

I'm not going to watch it go.

Happy times

Collected all the accessories that Nutty took off his bike and have put in the garage awaiting the arrival of my new XR next week :clap

I think I am going to like it muchly :bounce1

I'm looking forward to my new bike too. It's just different to what I'm used to.:D

Attachments

• IMG_5889.JPG
    IMG_5889.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 642
I did the same thing last week, stripped all the goodies from the GSA and handed it over to its new owner, the best GSA I've owned was the LC, this is the first time in 15 years there isn't a GSA in the garage,still I'm also looking forward to a change.

I did the same thing last week, stripped all the goodies from the GSA and handed it over to its new owner, the best GSA I've owned was the LC, this is the first time in 15 years there isn't a GSA in the garage,still I'm also looking forward to a change.

What are you getting, Steve?

Stripped the last of the accessories off my XR last night, ready for it to be collected next week. I'm still not quite sure why I'm getting rid of it, as it's one of, if not the best bikes I've owned yet.

So why sell?

2 year warrant up?

Why sell if you don't want to

Makes no sense to me (but all my bikes are old - newest is 10 years old, oldest is 20 years old, I must be happy with them)

When will the big reveal of the new bike be ??

I cant wait much longer.

I keep thinking of changing the XR but every time the thought enters my head i realise that it is so bloody good i would be a fool to throw some money away just for changing sake

So why sell?

2 year warrant up?

Makes no sense to me (but all my bikes are old - newest is 10 years old, oldest is 20 years old, I must be happy with them)

Beginning to think there's something wrong with me: 2004 1200GS, bought new, my only bike, no inclination to change. Yeah - I look at new bikes coming out ... but it goes no further...

:rob

So why sell?

2 year warrant up?

There's something that caught my eye, so I thought I'd give it a go. Life's too short, and all that.:thumb

And the cost to change is not much more than a main service, new tyres, tax and warranty extension, so I thought why not.

I can always get another XR if I don't like it, but I have no doubt that the new one will be a great bike.:beerjug:

Beginning to think there's something wrong with me: 2004 1200GS, bought new, my only bike, no inclination to change. Yeah - I look at new bikes coming out ... but it goes no further...

:rob

Nothing wrong with that. You've probably been riding a lot longer than I have, I just need to get it out of my system, and try as many bikes as I can, while I can.

There's something that caught my eye, so I thought I'd give it a go. Life's too short, and all that.:thumb

And the cost to change is not much more than a main service, new tyres, tax and warranty extension, so I thought why not.

I can always get another XR if I don't like it, but I have no doubt that the new one will be a great bike.:beerjug:

Orange?

Why not try something like this :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Plenty of smiles per mile

Nothing wrong with that. You've probably been riding a lot longer than I have, I just need to get it out of my system, and try as many bikes as I can, while I can.

That's it
Old stagers like Chris and me have been there and now know what we like

However I did 3-4 hours on a 2 stroke again last Sunday and that was fun, a blast - the smell was awesome too

Right, will all of you trying to persuade Nutty not to change bikes please STOP IT now :rob :D

I've just saved a fortune buying a load of bling off him for my new XR. I reckon my strategy in future will be to see what Nutty buys, then look to buy the same in 2 years and have all the bits off his old bike.

I just hope he doesn't get into Harleys :D

I just hope he doesn't get into Harleys :D

You don't know what your missing ! When the sun is shining and you just want to plod along at a relaxed pace without the need to dress up like power ranger, it works for me.
f58302cb20dbd1fea5ff2c3475c8f108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom