New Drift camera

Still got my Drift HD Ghost and was thinking of selling it to upgrade to this 4k model......Think I'll keep hold of it, not a good sign when the manufacturer states it's out of stock on their website.

I'm in the market for a new one as my Stealth suddenly died on me for no apparent reason. Having seen some reviews and read some write ups on the 4K, i think i'll save my money and look for a Ghost S.

I'm in the market for a new one as my Stealth suddenly died on me for no apparent reason. Having seen some reviews and read some write ups on the 4K, i think i'll save my money and look for a Ghost S.

I'm now wondering whether to go for the Drift Ghost S or a Garmin Virb Elite. :nenau

I'm now wondering whether to go for the Drift Ghost S or a Garmin Virb Elite. :nenau

decisions, decisions. I cant speak for the Garmin only to say that apparently it can do all sorts of clever things in conjunction with the Nav6. :nenau and it seems to be cheaper than the Drift Ghost. I can say that the Ghost is a simple piece of kit and has worked in all weathers without issue. Extra batteries and a 64gb card means I can record all day long.

Back
Top Bottom