The prevaricating is over . . . .

stolzy

Reaction score
I collect it on Thursday :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1
s-l1600.jpg

The opposite of a CVO breakout.... Good choice......

Congratulations on not buying an overpriced chrome tinsel barge. It was a tense time. Enjoy. :D

Congratulations on not buying an overpriced chrome tinsel barge. It was a tense time. Enjoy. :D
I'm still worried about the unwanted female attention.

If I get a stalker, I'm blaming you.;)

One word of warning........ Do not under any circumstances put a teddy bear in a pilots outfit on that Sissy Bar....

I'm still worried about the unwanted female attention.

If I get a stalker, I'm blaming you.;)

Just don't wear white trainers when riding it. I reckon you'll get away it. If any panting females still harass you, send them to me and I'll put them straight. Can't say fairer than that.

You're going to need an old army hold-all to strap to that sissy bar....70's chopper stylie.

Just don't wear white trainers when riding it. I reckon you'll get away it. If any panting females still harass you, send them to me and I'll put them straight. Can't say fairer than that.

You're going to need an old army hold-all to strap to that sissy bar....70's chopper stylie.

Mexican blanket tied up with old brown belts??

Mexican blanket tied up with old brown belts??

I think you're right.

Here's Stolzy on his test ride:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R4TA-mtXN4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I swear , If I ever meet that fucking Max Schaaf twat in the street I will fucking spoon his fucking eyeballs out and fuck his eye sockets, with a fucking vein busting stiffy so hard I could use as a fucking anvil.

Jesse.

If any panting females still harass you, send them to me and I'll put them straight. Can't say fairer than that.
Bikermates, eh, where would we be without them?

I'm filling up here:tears

I swear , If I ever meet that fucking Max Schaaf twat in the street I will fucking spoon his fucking eyeballs out and fuck his eye sockets, with a fucking vein busting stiffy so hard I could use as a fucking anvil.

Jesse.

Do you know....I had a feeling you'd like it.

Do you know....I had a feeling you'd like it.

I reckon he is beating his meat to it now...the video is on slo mo to capture every beaded whisper of the wind through his hair..

Back
Top Bottom