Eynsford this thursday 26th May

Getting back into circulation.....

Last night of night work Thursday 26th. So no can do Eynesford.

Off to the TT on 5 June so no can do The Ace.

See you next month.

Still around - been soooooooooooo busy that the bike han't been ridden for 8 weeks!!!

Anyone want to buy a Blue & White 1150??

Bout time we got some newbs along as well.......seems like there are a lot of 'kent' GSers around who we've never seen.....

I hope Uncle Albert comes tommorrow so we can take the piss ;)

Seeyas tommorrow :thumb

If I can get away from work early enough I'll be there.

Bill, that means you'll be able to buy me a pint for telling me lies about how good Garmin are!!!:D

Steve

Beemer said:
If I can get away from work early enough I'll be there.

Bill, that means you'll be able to buy me a pint for telling me lies about how good Garmin are!!!:D

Steve

Git!

You're on :thumb

:)

Finished on site last night....

.....so I will be there after all.

Bill, as you are buying the beers, if you cast your mind back to February......

See you there then.

I've swapped my oncall with someone else tonight so can go roaming.

What sort of time will foks be there? I'll pootle round the m25 about 5ish from J12.

eynsford

Can any body give me directions to the pub i can find the village. But dont know where the pub is. thanks a lot.

24 Riverside.

I haven't been there for 20 years, but it's right by the ford. Should be easy to spot.

...oh bollox, I would have come along (and added to the newbies), but its my last day at work for a long weekend and I've now got lashed into a bottle of vino. Next month perhaps:)

nice seeing you all that were there...will come on the bike next time...hopefully in a new roadcrafter suit (without an lcd built in Neil....:D )

Back
Top Bottom