TomTom Rider

Flip

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know when this kit's available supposed to be June but when? Need one or 2610 before end of June.

Don't think any have left the factory yet. The company has been preoccupied with their flotation on the Dutch stock exchange.

I'm still waiting for updates. PB

Phoned Super trader today and they're not due till at least July is what i was told. Look's like i'll be buying a 2610 then.

I sold my older TomTom kit in anticipation of getting the new TT Rider in June :mad: Whish they would at least give an approximate launch\available date.

Its a PITA isnt it?

Ive now got TomTom Navigator 3 running quite nicely on my Orange M2000 (Windows Mobile PocketPC).

Everything works very well (incl the phone) and the Otterbox 1900 though a bit bulky, serves as an excellent case to hold it all in.

I meant it as a play/test thing but its working so well I may well keep it for the duration. Also, Navigator 3 has some pretty good features and is much more useable on a bike (ie avoid an area, specific road(s), saveable itineries etc).

Mike

It's gonna be September (this year..). Hope to be getting a press unit shortly for testing and article.

Back
Top Bottom