New to the forum from the Yorkshire Dales

midnight runner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and having already had a good look round found loads of useful info prior to my new September arrival.

I've taken the plunge and bought a R1200 GS Adventure LC. I took one for a test ride a couple of weeks ago and needless to say was very impressed.
This will be my first BMW so no doubt I've got a lot to learn.

I've been riding for more years than I care to remember and currently own a Triumph Trophy SE and a Ducati Multistrada. I fancied a change, hence the move over to the dark side. I intend using the Adventure for ride outs around the Dales and a few European trips.......can't wait.

I will keep trawling the forum for useful info and top tips and will try and contribute myself after my probation!:thumb

welcome , I love riding in Gods country, theres a few members on here form your area, Dales is better than the lakes for me ..Malham Is a superb

Welcome to the forum and keep an eye out for the Dent meeting next year. A great time to meet fellow owners have a jar and go on some of the organised rides.

Steve

I took my LC through the Dales only yesterday. We were two up with full luggage and I don't think there's a better bike to do it on. Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll look forward to picking up handy tips along the way of ownership.

Back
Top Bottom