Melch

Is Melchy a carpenter (I always hear the word carpenter in the style of Chris Eubanks)?

Really?

I want a custom bit of furniture made. real people sized, though. Not baby sized,

any chance you could knock one of these up for the inmates to abuse?? :D

Happy to Steve....just 3 things I will need to overcome. The workshop space (lack of), the time (lack of) and the talent (lack of). I'm guessing another item that may be lacking is..................the money. Would a rubber dinghy suffice?

Really?

I want a custom bit of furniture made. real people sized, though. Not baby sized,

Indeed, PM on way.

Happy to Steve....just 3 things I will need to overcome. The workshop space (lack of), the time (lack of) and the talent (lack of). I'm guessing another item that may be lacking is..................the money. Would a rubber dinghy suffice?

I dunno, set you a challenge and you come up with trivial excuses :blast:D
Rubber dinghy would be o.k as a last resort I suppose............ I think/hope all inmates have restrictions on possession of sharp objects:D

Is Melchy a carpenter (I always hear the word carpenter in the style of Chris Eubanks)?

He makes poetry from wood.....no mere Carpenter... he is an artist.

Go on Pete ... show the furniture you made for the adult babies ;)

As you wish. 10% discount if you order both the high chair and cot at the same time Andy.

Attachments

• DSCF0648.jpg
    DSCF0648.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCF0645.jpg
    DSCF0645.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 309
  • DSCF0618.jpg
    DSCF0618.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCF0628.jpg
    DSCF0628.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 289
I love the unpainted detailing on those ~ nicely done :beerjug:

Andres

Thank you Sir. Should you be happy with the quote and wish to proceed, I could change the oak details to walnut, maple, or cherry to suit your taste.

Melchy Carpentry and Joinery – Furniture for the most discerning of pervert.

Thank you Sir. Should you be happy with the quote and wish to proceed, I could change the oak details to walnut, maple, or cherry to suit your taste.

Melchy Carpentry and Joinery – Furniture for the most discerning of pervert.

How about foiled MDF inlays? I'm thinking they are more practical from a tipping down point of view.

Andres

How about foiled MDF inlays? I'm thinking they are more practical from a tipping down point of view.

Andres

Tipping down point of view? Probably best not to leave it outside. Although in light of it's intended use I would spec moisture resistant MDF anyway.

Funnily enough the customer of these alluded to something very similar. I asked whether she wanted a natural wood finish or painted. She replied a painted finish would be better due to various fluids flying about and a wipe clean surface being preferable. I laughed.....she didn't.

Back
Top Bottom