Eynsford tomorrow night 23rd June

That crept up on me -

good job you put put a reminder, i'd have missed it -

:beerjug:

Anyone fancy a shortish off-road bimble before the meet???

Along the Pilgrim's way, up a rather nice chalky chute, through the woods, along a valley and back to the Plough via another track if we have time.

Doable on big bikes (ask Speggo ;)) and a max of 2 hours???

Meeting at the Plough at 6-ish????

Needs 3 minimum to do it for lifting reasons :D

Post here....if not, see you tommorrow for a wet one ;)

Bill

will be there would like to play but wont be able to make 6 see ya there at some point

Time's negotiable.......I'd rather start later than not at all if people can't make 1800???

Hope the weather is as good as the 32 degrees and blue sky with me

Miss ya all, honest!:D

Bill,

I can be there about 6:30ish. If it is just the 2 of us we can stick to the easy bits. Mind you, I still fall off on the easy bits:eek: :eek: :eek:

if you make it 6,30 i will try to make it it will take me an hour to get there at that time .

OK, 6.30 it is...take my mobile number with you S2 incase you're a few mins late and we'll hang around.

:D

Noone else then??

Paging Sqaudron Leader!!!!

Fanum,

If I can get away from work early I will join you at 6:30.

But don't hang around too long waiting !!!!

Got in nice and early so I'm just gonna dig out the yellow maps :D

Seeya soon whoever's coming.

:)

Hi Fanum,

Might be tempted - but have to warn you.
Never taken 12 GS off road - and do not want to hold anybody up or damage the bike!
Would that be possible??

As well where is the meet in Eynsford - I would come down from Chelmsford!

Cheers,

see you at 6.30 got away early will be there but might get held up traffic etc

Spanfly...the holding us up bit really isn't a problem......it's only a slow bimble.

Can't guarantee you won't damage anything, but then, who can?

It's not what I'd call a 'difficult' route, and it should be dry which is good......

There's a place to stop before the hill climb bit so you can have a look at it....and the wheels will be in the bottom of such a deep V that you'll only be able to lean it over anyway rather than drop it :D

In fact, I'm wondering if I can even fit up it with the Vernatechs on.........We shall see!!

OK might give it a go.
Please can you let me know location of meet and how I best get there (no gps yet!).
Cheers

:rolleyes: Bloody typical isn't it...I've found Explorer 162.149,150,163 and a few others, but not 147.

Guess which one we need ? :rolleyes:

Ah well......we'll find it :D

Spanfly said:
OK might give it a go.
Please can you let me know location of meet and how I best get there (no gps yet!).
Cheers

Soz, missed that in the panic to find maps....

The plough is here......come off the M25 at junction3, go down the hill and over the roundabout as if you're heading for Brands HAtch...then as the road goes around the left hand corner and starts going up hill, turn Right towards Eynsford.

It's a couple of miles along on the right, just after a pedestrian crossing......keep your eyes open and you'll see the ford which is only 30 feet from the road.

You've GOT TO GO THROUGH THE FORD and then the plough is 200yrds on the right...but I'll be sitting at the river with a vid camera :D

See ya soon ;)

Bill

Attachments

• plough.gif
    plough.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 107

Back
Top Bottom