Please help. Cant import/find gpx routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenmac08

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to import the North coast 500 gpx file, which i have put in my gpx file on the Nav 6. When i start my device I can't find it. Also I have imported in using BaseCamp again I unable to find the route on my device. Sorry I may be missing something very simple ( other than me!!).

Normally you import to Basecamp and then use Basecamp to send the route to your device.

Can you see the route in Basecamp?

If yes then highlight it, right click and “send to device”

Eject your device from Basecamp (may be only on a Mac).

When you turn on your device you’ll be prompted to import routes. Say YES and select the one you want to import.

It should be as simple as that.

which i have put in my gpx file on the Nav 6.

How (exactly) did you put the route into your gpx file on the Nav VI?

Also I have imported in using BaseCamp again

How (exactly) did you do this?

Are you using a PC or a Mac?

Failing any of that. If you didn’t get a pop-up on the device saying something along the lines of, ‘New data found, would you like to use it?’, try the following:

Home screen

Apps

Trip Planner

Three horizontal lines, top left corner, touch

Import

Select the route(s) you want, scrolling down if necessary

Import

A pop-up will then say it is saving the item(s) to trip planner, calculating.... This might take a while, so be patient

Return to trip planner

Find the route(s) you imported from the device’s internal memory and away you go

PS Always check that what the route the device is now showing on its navigation screen is about right, before you hoon off

Hi. Thanks all for the help. Finally late last night managed to get it to work. So now roll on the 18th of the month so I can crack the north coast 500!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom