Welcome onboard Anita

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Welcome Anita :D

I should explain that 'tossers' is just an affectionate in joke here, so don't be concerned......and after asking for a name for us to use for the trip, some wag came up with 'Tossers In The Sahara', hence all the references to T.I.T.S ;)

Watch this space guys.....big news and information on why we're doing this and what it's going to mean to succeed at it all coming soon.......

Bill

Hi Anita :D
It's Tracy here - Bill's told me that one of our landies has broken down :( Let us know what parts are needed and we'll see if we can do anything... *hopes* (No promises I'm afraid, there are changes afoot at work at the mo' and most of the team have moved on now, but fingers crossed! )

:) Glad the emails found you Tracy.....

Not sure yet what is needed, but I'll be meeting Anita in a bit under two weeks and in case she doesn't manage to find us here, I'll let you know all I can about the ambulance situation.

It'd be great if the Bupa teams and all who supported you, as well as the tossers here and all the various sources we blagged kit from could help keep the landies on the road at the hospital......there's a lot more going on as well that I'm really hoping Anita will tell everyone about here, so fingers crossed ;)

PS apparently the other two Bupa landies are still going strong and doing sterling work :thumb

Glad to hear the other two are still going, Bill - one of them is Mabel, "my" former landy :)

I asked the guys about help and had about a 50% enthusiastic response - will keep working on them though :hammer

Will keep an eye on the tossers' doings, if I hear of any kit that might be of use, I'll let you know :thumb

Back
Top Bottom