Help - looking for a photogenic F650!

gavinbell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Back in the Carpathians... once bitten you never l
As some of you are aware ....we are going to be running m/c tours in the Balkans next year....

As part of our development work we need to get some graphic design work done. I am looking for someone would would be willing to let us take some pics ( or take them for us...) of an F650GS at different angles...

We are not taking delivery of our fleet until feb next year...

If you are close to the Peak District, come down and we will feed you in the legendary 3 Stags in return for letting us use your bike as a model!

give me a ring 07939 135064 or pm me

thanks

Gavin

Cheers....actually we need to take a series of pics of the bike at set angles to be turned into a graphical logo. This will be used on Tshirts, land rover, stickers etc.

Anyone local willing to oblige? or can we ask someone who is handy with a camera to oblige?

Ta Gavin

Is that one of them Alaskan butt pads I've been hearing about ? Only for pussies so I've heard :)

gavinbell said:
Anyone local willing to oblige? or can we ask someone who is handy with a camera to oblige?

Gavin, if you can't find anyone local, let me know what you want. some of my pics here

I just like posting this one
12462363-M.jpg

If you use my bike does that get me a free trip in the Balklans ? :coold

G C

Hi Gavin,

if you want I'll grab one out of our showroom and take a series of shots for you. Just PM me with your exact requirements, along with details of the image format and I'll sort it out for you.

Regards

Reggie AKA The Cameraman

Hi Gavin,

I have a 650 GS that you can use as a model if you like. It's red, W-reg, on TKC 80 tyres and intact apart from some scuffing on the right hand branch guard and mirror surround due to an incautious moment off road with a gorse bush. The only non standard thing about it is that it has a small stencilled Dakar logo on the tank (its not a Dakar).

I'm based on the Wirral but used to live in Derbyshire so it won't take me long to get up to you. I could probably get over this weekend or one night next week if that's any use.

Cheers,
Clare

(Ps I'm Mouse's girlfriend, I think we met at that Charley Boorman thing in Shipley last year?)

Actually, its not the tank on one of those is it, hehe, sorry, still in Jap bike mode :slideface

I could send you some pictures of this bike:

dscf00098vm.jpg

It ain't stock, but I do have some clear pictures of it, larger too.

Back
Top Bottom