Hartside Cafe

Mr K

Reaction score
What time does the cafe open on a Sunday morning?

I've nowt in for breakfast and can't be bothered to go shopping now.....and have a new pair of tyres to scrub in... :bounce1

:beer:

Hmmmmm!
Sunday morning: Grey and drizzly here at the coast.
May walk down to the Spar for some bacon after all.

:(

Breakfast

Full English breakfast in Applecross (west Coast) then a fantastic ride back in glorious sunshine.

Sorry to rub it :D

Tony

RunningBear said:
Full English breakfast in Applecross (west Coast) then a fantastic ride back in glorious sunshine.

Sorry to rub it :D

Tony

Apathy and "duty" overtook me: We shopped, we washed and we ironed.

We did not go out on the bike.

Been to the Inn at Applecross [for a pint] and the Pass of Cattle [as part of Scottish tour with best ever weather] is superb. It was scorching hot when we were there and you could see the islands from our seats ouside the bar.....superb!

:beer:

Had a full "Scottish " just after we left the pass from Applecross, glorious weather, great roads, met some well dodgy types at the "welly"
Running bear, missed me turn off towards Carlisle and ended up on the Jedburgh road!
Dave

A full "Scottish" ? Is that where you sit outside and let the Midges eat your head and any other exposed parts!! Hope you have stopped scratchin Frisky.

Dodgy Types at the Welly! I know what you mean, that guy in the black Rukka suit and blue 1200 was well stange, never met him before :rolleyes: and couldn't get rid of him.

Tony

Frisky said:
Had a full "Scottish " just after we left the pass from Applecross, glorious weather, great roads, met some well dodgy types at the "welly"
Running bear, missed me turn off towards Carlisle and ended up on the Jedburgh road!
Dave

Went 'thru Applecross Sun afternoon.. you would be on the way home then :D
If you ever go 'thru Drumbeg.. don't eat at the Fish restaurant.. £10 for a bowl of soup! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom