2610 and the speed camera database

ovenpaa

Reaction score
As we are off on holiday next month I thought I may as well get the speed cameras loaded at the same time as I added the maps for Scandanavia, so I reloaded the relevent maps: (UK, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway) and then the Speed Camera Database for the UK only. Yesterday was a good day to test the database, and yup they all show, however I seem to have lost all of the minor roads and the GPS is also showing quite a bit off route (maybe 500 feet)

Where did I go wrong? - Apart from touring Scandanavia at the end of September that is!

Hmm, I did update MapSource to version 6.8.0 at the same time if that makes any difference.

Speed Camera database?!?! Does such a thing exist? I am in England now (Bury St. Edmonds), and am testing a new 2720 that will provide alerts about speed cameras automatically (even to the point of watching your speed), but, only if it has a user supplied database installed in it.

Where can I find this database? I would love to test it out. At present, I am using a database of HGV filling stations, pretending that they are speed cameras. Every time I go by a truckstop, I wind up hitting the brakes... :D

Michael

Back
Top Bottom