Eynsford tomorrow...

Who's coming indeed !

What, after the way you treated BoySqueeker ! I'm surprised you dare show your panniers in public ................... rant ............... moan ................... slag !

If you follow the herd, you have to tread through a bit of shyte from time to time ;)

If a couple of us venture from the farthest reaches of Essex, what are we heading for?

What's the venue and location gents?

Eddy802 said:
If a couple of us venture from the farthest reaches of Essex, what are we heading for?

What's the venue and location gents?

Plough Inn
Riverside
Eynsford
Kent

Map

Into the village, right at the Village Store (Signpost for 'Eagle Heights'), through the Ford (or over the hump back bridge for soft as shite people from North of the river :D ) pub on right, car park and massed throngs of GS's to the rear, bunch of clicky herding tossers in the pub :thumb

Near to Brands Hatch - If any of you are looking for a general idea of where it is...

I'm afraid not.

judge said:
Going by the phone conversations I've had over the last 24 hours:

Uncle Albert is going

Phil Reynolds is going

Mike O isn't

oh and I am :thumb

Sorry - I now won't be going :( we were due at a friends barbecue yesterday (Wednesday) but because it was chucking it down all day yesterday, guess what? it's been shifted to tonight :spitfire.
So, have fun you lot, maybe next month.....

I can't make it this month. Too much work to do preparing for my daughter's 21st on Saturday :eek:

Enjoy yourselves :D

Cheers

Dick

Phil Reynolds said:
Sorry - I now won't be going :( we were due at a friends barbecue yesterday (Wednesday) but because it was chucking it down all day yesterday, guess what? it's been shifted to tonight :spitfire.
So, have fun you lot, maybe next month.....

If they want a dry barbecue move it to Saturday, tonight they'll need the umberellas again

Hi guys I'll be there hopefully with Digger and any other Tossers meeting at the plough in Plumpton.
See you

I'll be there tonight. Eddy, it would be good for you to come along as they don't get much culture south of the river so a few essex boys will surely lift the standard a bit.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom